Univercell.in(Here after referred to as "Univercell") services consist of selected content, headlines, active links, or other source identifiers, and other information or materials, including any promotional taglines that you specifically select to receive from univercell.in and other content providers (the "mobilestore/content") (collectively the "services") that may be downloaded to and/or displayed on your computer, your website, and/or transferred to your mobile phones.
If these terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Univercell may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time in it's sole discretion, by duly posting a change notice or a new agreement on univercell.in website.
Your continued use of the univercell.in services pursuant to the posting of a change notice or new agreement on our website will constitute binding acceptance of the change and you shall be bound by the term conditions and term use of univercell.
Use of UniverCell / Services.
I. you shall not edit, alter, modify or delete any of the Mobilestore content nor individual audio files;
II. you do not re-distribute the MP3 audio files made available as part of the UniverCell nor any audio file downloaded from UniverCell;
III. the use or display does not suggest that UniverCell, promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, websites, products or services;
IV. audio files made available for download are not to be re-produced, edited, re-transmitted, in any manner whatsoever, without prior consent from UniverCell.
1. Link to Content Pages: UniverCell / Services may be used only with those platforms from which a functional link is made available that, when accessed, takes the view directly to the display of the full article or the Mobilestore on UniverCell. You shall not display the content of UniverCell / Services in any manner that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to or delivery of the applicable web page of UniverCell. You shall not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the link or the Mobilestore link and the applicable web page of UniverCell.
3. Ownership/Reservation of Rights: UniverCell / Services and the Mobilestore/CONTENT content are protected by Indian and International copyright laws and treaties. As between the parties, title, ownership rights, intellectual property rights and all other rights in and to UniverCell / Services, the Mobilestore/CONTENT content, any and all UniverCell logos and trademarks, and any copies or portions thereof, shall remain with UniverCell. In addition, any additional programming or technology provided by UniverCell in connection with the delivery of UniverCell / Services or otherwise shall remain the sole property of UniverCell and no part thereof shall be deemed assigned or licensed to you. UniverCell shall retain all rights to UniverCell / Services.
4. Additional Restrictions / Attribution / Indemnity: Except as expressly set forth in this agreement and/or unless otherwise consented to by UniverCell, you may not, directly or indirectly: (a) sell, modify, translate, copy, publish, transmit, distribute or otherwise disseminate UniverCell / Services or any portion thereof; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in UniverCell / Services; (b) rent, lease, or otherwise transfer rights to UniverCell / Services; (c) display the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person (except UniverCell) on your Site in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of UniverCell / Services on the Site; (d) remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the UniverCell and Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of UniverCell's marks; (e) encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of this Agreement; (f) make any representation or warranty on behalf of UniverCell; or (g) use UniverCell / Services on any site that contains nudity or pornographic material of any kind, displays material that exploits children under the age of 18 promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities or physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or use UniverCell / Services in any manner that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, invasive of personal privacy or misleading
Unless otherwise permitted by UniverCell, you will: (i) display UniverCell / Services on your Site in the exact form received by you, and not modify or edit any of the foregoing without UniverCell's prior written consent; (ii) ensure that the fundamental meaning of UniverCell / Services is not changed or distorted; (iii) comply with all applicable laws and all limitations and restrictions (if any) placed by UniverCell on the use, display or distribution of any UniverCell / Services ("Usage Restrictions"); (iv) give UniverCell complete and accurate registration information when requested to do so; and (v) not archive any of UniverCell / Services for access by users at any future date after UniverCell / Services has been removed from your Site. You acknowledge that UniverCell / Services must link and redirect to the appropriate UniverCell Web page when a user clicks on UniverCell / Services (e.g. a headline). You shall not frame any UniverCell Web page. You must always stipulate that UniverCell / Services is supplied by UniverCell and is protected by copyright and owned by UniverCell Telecommunications India Private Limited.
UniverCell assumes no liability for your activity in connection with UniverCell / Services and / or for the development, operation and maintenance of your Site. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity will be a valid ground for termination of this Agreement. You will not attempt to hide your identity, represent yourself as someone else, compromise or attempt to compromise the security of any account, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of UniverCell and it's Services.UniverCell may collect your personal data in case it is required for verification of genuine transactions. If you use, or attempt to use, any of the Services beyond the scope of the license granted in this Agreement, or beyond the scope expressly granted by UniverCell, or attempt to, tamper, hack, spoof, use Data stealing robots or harmful scripts, copy, distribute, modify, or otherwise corrupt the administration, security, or proper function of any part of the Service, then, in addition to termination of this Agreement, you may be subject to appropriate legal action.
1. Additional Indemnity / Limitation of Liability: You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold univercell and its parent and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by you in connection with: (i) any use or alleged use of univercell / services through your account by any person, whether or not authorized by you; or (ii) the operation and content on your site or (iii) any breach of your representations and warranties and other covenants under this agreement. Univercell reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with univercell's defense of such claim.
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, shall the mobilestore/content producer or univercell be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, accuracy of services, content or results, computer failure or malfunction, damages resulting from disabling of the services provided as part of the mobilestore(s).
1. Suggestions/Feedback: You agree that any suggestions, comments or other feedback (collectively the "Feedback") you offer to UniverCell with respect to UniverCell / Services is and will be given entirely voluntarily. UniverCell shall be free to use, disclose, reproduce, license or otherwise distribute and exploit Feedback provided to it as it deems fit.
1. Contemporaneous agreements and understandings between them, whether written or oral. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. You may not assign this Agreement without UniverCell's prior written consent; any assignment by you without such consent shall be null and void. You shall be responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, if any, related to the performance of its obligations under this Agreement. UniverCell is not responsible for any costs or liability associated with making a connection (by any means) to the Internet, UniverCell / Services or other online Mobilestore or service, or network. Neither party will be liable for any failure to perform any obligation (other than payment obligations) hereunder, or from any delay in the performance thereof, due to causes beyond its control, including industrial disputes of whatever nature, acts of God, public enemy, acts of government, failure of telecommunications, fire or other casualty. Moreover, UniverCell shall be excused from its obligations for any period to the extent that UniverCell is prevented from performing, in whole or in part, UniverCell's obligations under this Agreement, as a result of a force majeure event, including but not limited to, damage by computer viruses, worms, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical limitations or failures; any acts of God; any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid); equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts; terrorists acts; air raid; blackout; act of public enemy; earthquake; war (declared or undeclared); fire; flood; epidemic; explosion; unusually severe weather; hurricane; embargo; labor dispute or strike; labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance; insurrection; riot; third party non-performance (including the acts or omissions of any suppliers, agents, or subcontractors); or any other cause beyond UniverCell's reasonable control affecting production or delivery in any manner.
Any attempt by an individual or any other person or entity to damage or undermine the operation of the service is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and univercell reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution, damages and/or injunction to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You take full responsibility for the selection and use of UniverCell / Services and access of the Content. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions. Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to limit or restrict UniverCell from entering into agreements with any other person for offering such similar services.
Mobile Handsets are warranted for a period defined by the respective manufacturers against defect in material & workmanship. UniverCell is not giving the warranty and does not hold out any warranty of products sold. Univercell will not be responsible for any defective/deficient or otherwise unsatisfactory products. For more information on canceling orders and returning items, see the Our Returns Policy page.